1. Put the DVD into your computer's CD/DVD ROM drive.
2. Open the drive that has the DVD (it will have a letter like D: or E:, etc.).
3. You will see folder names that contain the MP3s. Highlight all folders by holding down the SHIFT and CTRL keys then click with your mouse on the first folder and then the last folder. All folders in between will automatically be highlighted too.
4. Now hold down the CTRL key and press the letter "C" on the keyboard in order to copy all folders highlighted.
5. Create a New Folder on your hard drive (name it anything you want that will help you remember what is inside this folder, like the name of the product).
6. Double Click on this newly named folder and you will see there is nothing inside. Hold down the CTRL key and press the letter "V" on your keyboard. This will paste everything you copied from the DVD into this folder. These will take a while as these are large files. Once it is completed, you now have everything from the DVD you purchased stored onto your hard drive and accessible by your computer.
7. Listen to any of the MP3s in the folders by double clicking.
8. You can also now transfer the MP3s onto your MP3 player.
9. You can also create CDs that will play on your CD player by putting in a blank CD and burning the MP3 files to that CD.